What pictures can I upload?
- Good quality pictures
- The images must be taken by you.
- All copyright will always remain with you the restaurant and the photographer you use.
- Photographs must not be of intellectual property, they must be your own or have been bought by you.
- Make sure your images are ideally horizonal pictures rather than vertical
- Upload photographs that make your restaurant, pub, bar or cafe stand out. People are going to eat at your place because of the photos they see, so make them as clear and clear as possible – remember that a picture says 1000 words.
- Do not reduce the images, as this reduces the quality of the image.
- All photos uploaded to Eat Out Spain must be in jpeg format.
Any other question or help?
Do not hesitate to contact us on our contact page or alternatively email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
What do I do now?
Ok, you have your photos, we think we’ve made it as easy as possible to register your restaurant and upload your photos to Eat Out Spain – click the button below and we look forward to seeing you on the site.